Try Scuba Diving
TRY SCUBA DIVING
SINGLE DIVE / INCLUSIVE DIVE GEARS AND INSTRUCTOR / FREE PICK UP
- Try Scuba diving flow, activity time about 1.5-2 hours.
- Suitable for those who don't know how to swim but want to try scuba diving.Provide one dive of try scuba diving .
- 8+ years old.
- Dive in a swimming pool or calm water with a maximum depth of not more than 5M/15 feet.
- Use a high quality underwater camera to record your dives.
- 1 person available
- For Open Water (Ocean) try scuba Diving, Please visit to BASIC DIVER
TRY SCUBA DIVING單人報名
RATIO: Max.1 instructor: 2 students.The fee includes scuba diving equipment with instructor and hotel transfer.
Instruction Time:20 min | Dress Down Time:10 min | Scuba Time:30 min/each | Return Wash Time:30 min.
Self-Prepared Items:Memory card or USB flash drive (if you don't have one, you can download it from the cloud) | Swimming trunks or swimsuit | Towel and other equipments prepared by the dive center
Full underwater video and photo shooting: high definition underwater camera shooting, photo and video free of charge to participants | women are recommended to bring a headscarf
Features:Experience the beauty of the underwater world with the easiest way to go scuba diving.
Experience Scuba Diving Certificate: After the event, we will award you the Experience Scuba Diving Certificate.
TRY SCUBA DIVING
- If the sea and weather conditions are not suitable for diving, we will notify you well in advance of the event.
- Please do not drink alcoholic beverages before diving, hangover, late night, insomnia, cold will affect the physical and mental condition of diving, please keep enough sleep, and bring a happy mood to participate in the activities.
- Please arrange your dive time, no air travel is allowed within 12 hours after a single dive and within 24 hours after a repeat dive.
- Before joining the diving program, please refer to SSI Health Declaration and Release of Liability and Consent to Assume Risks. It is recommended that you should not participate if you have diabetes; epilepsy, heart disease, severe asthma, or are pregnant.